Powered by Blogger.

Text Messages 33

05 May 2012

Laws of lifetime personal growth:
1.) Always make your future bigger than your past
2.) Always make your contribution bigger than your reward
3.) Always make your performance greater than your applause
4.) Always make your gratitude greater than your success
5.) Always see GOD BIGGER than yourself
Alex Apit, May 11, 2012

God will shower graces more than you expect.
Not just because you asked for them but someone prayed them for you.
Alex Apit, May 6, 2012

When a bird is alive, it eats ants.
When the bird is dead, ants eat the bird.
Time and circumstances can change at any time.
Let's not devalue or hurt anyone in life.
We may not be powerful today.
But remember, time is more powerful.
One tree makes a million match sticks.
But when time comes, only one match stick is need to burn a million trees.
So let's be good and do good.
Alex Apit, May 1, 2012

Humble yourselves under God's mighty hand,so that He will lift you up in His own good time.
Leave all your worries with Him because He cares for you.
Alex Apit, April 29, 2012

There are times we treat life like a mysterious door. It doesn't open no matter how hard we push it!
We never notice that a huge sign is posted there that reads 'PULL'. Same thing with LIFE
 We struggle. We push. We push harder until we're tired, hurt, bruised, and wounded.
We forget there's a better way: Surrender. Let go and let God. God willed our lives to be wonderful. Lift everything up to Him, the fountain of all blessings.
Alex Apit, April 25, 2012

Start to speak BLESSING to yourself today. Say, I am anointed. I am special. I am protected. I am promoted. I am healed. I am the head, not the tail. I am a lender, never a borrower. I am the apple of God's eye. I am filled with the Holy Spirit. I am deeply loved. I am highly favored. I am extremely blessed. I am what my God says I am. I have what my God says I have. I can do what my God says I can do. (Job 22: 28)
Alex Apit, April 25, 2012

Tips to be good looking:
For lovely eyes: always look at the good side of other people (Philemon 2:4)
For tender lips: speak only kind words towards others (Colossians 4:6)
For a charming face: always smile with a happy heart (Proverbs 15:13)
For graceful arms: reach out with compassion to those in need (Romans 9:15)
For beautiful feet always walk with God! (Genesis 6:9)
Be a good-looking person all the time.
Alex Apit, April 25, 2012

Now Faith is confidence in what we hope for and Assurance about what we do not see (Hebrews 11:1)
Alex Apit, April 11, 2012

God's blessings may come as a surprise, and how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe. (Mark 9:23)
Alex Apit, April 2, 2012

When God pushed you to the edge, trust Him fully because only two things can happen. Either He will catch you when you fall or He will teach you how to fly.
Alex Apit, March 27, 2012

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy