Powered by Blogger.

New Blog Template

23 May 2009

Finally, it is here.

After weeks of vacillating and procrastination (pareho lang ba yung dalawa?), I finally did it: I changed the template of my blog.

Since I started blogging, I've been itching to make this change. Sure, the old template was fine. It was clean, neat and nice but it was also boring and was really too minimalist for my taste.

So I decided to search for a new blog template that would suit me better. I finally settled on this one, which I got from btemplates. It's blue and still neat, with a flash of green on the side. It had 3 columns, which was also great.

Unfortunately, I realized I wasn't quite adept at changing templates after all. My widgets got erased in the process and I had to put them back in again in my new template. Still, I'm happy with what I've accomplished.

Maybe, next time, I'll make my own template rather than downloading one from the net. Now that would be neat.

1 comment:

"Ron-Ron" said...

For some reason, I actually liked your previous blog skin Pao, better than this one. But this one's blue and it's your favorite color.

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy