Powered by Blogger.

Helplessness

25 January 2009

I don't know what's happening in Davao. Last week, my brother said he's an atheist. Now, my father just texted that they are giving him the boot. They're evicting him from the Haunted House of Third Avenue because he's been throwing tantrums about household chores for far too long.

Jeesh.

See, these are things which stress me out: things which make me feel so helpless because I'm here in Manila and I cannot get involved, things which I'm informed of through text and I am left to imagine (whether I downplay them or exaggerate) what really happened.

It's not that I don't want to be informed about what's happening down south. It's just that I'm not there and I cannot do anything because I'm here. And as much as I want to yell at my siblings, "Stop making our parents' lives miserable", I can't because I don't know the whole picture of things. The distance makes me oblivious to the nuances of the situation.

And to think my mom's birthday is tomorrow. Jeesh, again.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy