Powered by Blogger.

Arbiter

05 February 2010

This is another entry in my journal when I was in college. I guess this idea has already been expounded upon by philosophers past, most notably Nietszche. Anyway, it's fun to write again what I was thinking then. Maybe, I could also elaborate from these musings a framework or, at least a criteria, that I can use in determining who to vote in the coming elections.

The arbiter is a person, a person who is a powerful leader. All power is focused on him. Throughout history, society has been divided into two groups: there is always a dichotomy between the ruler and ruled, capitalist and worker, lord and slave. The arbiter is the solution to all this. He does not dissolve the dichotomy because he himself is a category separate from the masses. What he does is amass power, such that all men other than him becomes equal in strength because he has absorbed all the power.

-January 5, 2007

Now, off to better things.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy