Powered by Blogger.

Why Can't I Get Up?!

21 December 2008

Pardon me for this but the ultimate purpose of this post is simply for catharsis.

Allow me to vent out my frustration at my inability to wake up at dawn and go to mass. For the past two years of my life - no, make that since high school (PMT, remember?)- I have always been able to wake up at 3, 4, 5am to save the world. Almost always, I would wake up before the alarm in my cellphone goes off (By the way, the alarm clock is only a contingency plan in case I wake up and go to sleep again. That's how confident I was of my biorhythm).

But now...shoot. I've missed two Christmas Novena masses already because I simply could not wake up or I woke up too late. Even the alarm doesn't work and my cellphone is always near my ear all night. Imagine that. And I still don't know what's wrong with me (maybe, I'm just so tired, I just can't feel it anymore).

Well, anyway, for the task of completing 9 mornings, I better leave that for next year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy