Powered by Blogger.

Eavesdropping

23 December 2008

Jeesh. I couldn't help it.

Just a moment ago, I was seated right next to a lady in her 30's (I'm in an internet shop). She was wearing headphones talking to someone over VOIP, to a man with long hair. I was simply playing around with Plurk, just minding my own business until she said, "Kung siya na gusto mo, eh di kayo na lang dalawa mag-usap."

That tickled my ears and, no, she wasn't angry or anything. Her voice just seemed tired. Presumably, they were talking about infidelity, the man's infidelity.

Unfortunately, that's all I heard from then on; everything the woman said thereafter was mumbo jumbo (kayo.. ano bang magagawa ko..etc). As for me, I had already donned on my headphones and removing them to better eavesdrop would probably make her suspicious. Besides, it was already hard trying to appear nonchalant.

Goodness. That's all I can say right now. Christmas na Christmas tapos yan ang pinag-uusapan nila (Tagalog na daw ta).

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy