Powered by Blogger.

Looking Out To The Sea

15 October 2013

Let me share a morning habit.

During my daily commute to work, I cross the Bolton bridge and, upon crossing, I stare out of the jeepney window, fixing my gaze to the sea. Sometimes, the sea is brown after a heavy rainfall and, most of the time, it's blue as the sky. Amidst the polluted air and the noisy roars of car engines, the scenery is something I revel in. The sea is a picture of peace and calm.

On the average, this brief sightseeing trip takes five seconds but it's one of the highlights of my morning. Sometimes too, there's the awkward moment when the pretty girl across you thinks you're staring at her when, in fact, you're staring at something else. Nasty looks have come my way because of this habit but it continues to be one of my simple joys.

Try it sometime if you're crossing the Bolton bridge. Maybe, the sea might whisper something to you in return.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy