Powered by Blogger.

The Ideal Girl

30 October 2011

We were on our way home to Davao City after visiting Santa Maria for Weng's wedding. We were on board Ma'am Alav's car. I was with Jonna, Henry, Arnold, and, of course, Ma'am Alav.

Ma'am Alav asked each of us if we were admiring a girl in the office and why. It was katuwaan, a way to while away the time and, pretty soon, everyone was grinning. Then, it was my turn.

Going back, I mumbled something about liking a girl because of her work ethic. Definitely, I was lying through my teeth with that absurd answer (It only showed how uncomfortable I was with the question. Actually, a good work ethic is an admirable quality but it's not something you fall head over heels for).

What should my answer have been, really? If I were to paraphrase Ma'am Alav's question slightly, what is it that gets my attention first? What is it in a girl that will literally tug at my heart?

Unfortunately, that's something I haven't pondered about yet. Let me think about that for a second...

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy