Powered by Blogger.

Apo Video

25 April 2011

Just something my brother came up with. The backstory behind this was that our camera wasn't working properly. During the first day of the climb, I noticed that the pictures were too bright. I tinkered with the settings throughout our trek to no avail (My theory was that the graphics card was saturated with moisture). So I opted to record on video our visit to the top. My brother, a former Masscomm student, did the second part by editing a video out of the footage.

For later climbs, I'm thinking of doing a spoof horror-comedy film teaser using Apo as the backdrop. But that's for later. Right now, enjoy the clip. That's my proof I actually climbed Apo for good.

Here's the link to the video on Facebook (Be sure to log into Facebook first prior to clicking on the link).

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy