Powered by Blogger.

Text Messages 14

16 January 2010

I know some faith declarations here are corny to most but it does bring some comfort that there are some people out there who proclaim their faith openly.

Someone asked me: "What makes me weak?" I answered, "If I lose hope, if I lose inspiration, if I lose faith, if I lose comfort...in short, if I lose Jesus!"
Ate Cathy, January 11, 2010

The best way to walk each day is not by walking with new shoes but by walking with Jesus.Walk not only by faith but walk with faith.
Ate Cathy, January 10, 2010

What is love? Kanang nag-text siya tapos nagpa-load dayon ka. Haha. Sa maigo lang.
Kit Loma, January 9, 2010

Pick-up line ulit:
Kung ikaw ay bola at ako ang player, mashu-shoot ba kita? Hinde. Para lagi kitang miss. Naman!
Unknown number, January 9, 2010

Life can never be free of pain but God will always give you the means to endure and survive. In the rush of events, you will see that He's holding your hand at every moment.
Ate Cathy, January 9, 2010

There are a lot of quotes being passed around but this is the strongest of all, "Love the heart that hurts you but never hurt the heart that loves you."
Ate Cathy, January 5, 2010

"Aanhin pa ang gabi, kung wala namang katabi."
May nakarinig:
"Anong silbi ng may katabi kung wala namang nangyayari."
May humirit:
"Ano naman pag may nangyayari kung wala namang nabubuong baby."
May affected:
"Paano may mabubuong baby kung parehas kayong lalake!"
Kit Loma, January 3, 2010

Nothing is difficult if the heart has love.
Nothing is possible when the heart understands.
Nothing is heavy when God is in the heart!
Ate Cathy, January 3, 2010

Boyfriend and girlfriend walking around the mall when a flirt comes rushing towards them.
Flirt: Hi handsome, I'm Trish and you are?
Boyfriend: I'm hers.
Unknown number, December 28, 2009

"Do you ever wonder why I don't use my power to make people do what I want? I want a real relationship with you. That's why I gave you free will. I want you to have the freedom to choose me. If I had to force you to love me, would your love mean as much? Sometimes you will make the wrong choices. But I'm willing to risk that, because when you finally choose My plans for you, I know it will be your decision."
Ate Cathy, December 28, 2009

"I pray that happines be at your door. May it knock early and leave the gift of God's peace, love, joy, and good health behind. Happy new year friend!"
Edwin Gutierrez, December 27, 2009

Sa isang court hearing:
Attorney: Inday! Pwede mo bang i-describe dito sa korte ang taong nang-rape sa iyo?
Inday: Maitim, panot, tagyawatin, pango ilong at bungal...
Suspek: Sige! Mang-asar ka pa!
Unknown number, December 27, 2009

Christmas daw is not just about how many gifts we receive but how many times we give. I might not have given you the most priced gift, but I hope I was able to make you feel that you are special. Merry Christmas.
Mary Ann Andicoy, December 24, 2009

Amo: Yaya, bakit namatay ang aso?
Yaya: Pinaliguan ko po ng laundry soap.
Amo: Nakakamatay ba yun?
Yaya: Ewan ko po. Pag off ko ng washing machine, patay na.
Edwin Gutierrez, December 12, 2009

Finding a good friend is like fishing. You have to sit patiently for a long time to catch a nice one. Just like how I caught you. Better stay nice or else...isugba ta ka. Hehe.
Edwin Gutierrez, December 8, 2009

The art of being happy lies in the power of finding joy in ordinary things. Life does not force us to be the best, it only asks that we try our very best as we possibly can. Remember this old Italian wish: "Vive bene, spesso l'amore di risata molto" which means: live well, love much, laugh often.
Unknown number, December 7, 2009

Bagong sagot sa tanong na:
Kumusta love life?
"Postponed till further notice, updates will be posted once available."
Unknown number, December 6, 2009

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy