Powered by Blogger.

Addict!

22 November 2008

It's 9:08am in the morning. Saturday Morning. I'm in the office. Last night, I went straight to the office to catch up on some work. I had to print recipient details on envelopes for our Christmas cards. Really dull but also really time-consuming work. I went at it at 8:30pm until 1:00pm. I slept at the office right after, woke up at 3:30am (because the air conditioner was not letting me sleep; it was on but I could have been in the middle of the desert for all I care.) then proceeded work again. Finally, I finished at 8:00 and went out to have some breakfast.

Right now, I still have work to do before I go home (ISO Audit Preparations, 2 Program Scripts, Presentation Skit). But I'm already groggy and I know I've exceeded my limit. Oh well, what choice do I have? Now, I got to get back to work. There's no way I'm not filing an OT for this.

"Six days you shall labor and do all your work," - Exodus 20:9

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy