Powered by Blogger.

Sharing Some Links

12 April 2014

I'm sharing some links in my bookmarks. 

The original intention was to write a blog post about these links' articles but I couldn't find the time. 

Anyway, rather than seeing them fill up my bookmark list, I'll just collate them instead into one blog post and discuss a thing or two about the background of each.

Found this last year. Was pretty helpful while I was out jobhunting. My resume back then didn't pack a punch but, after reading this, I made sure my new resume sounded off a winner.

Because it's really cute and a bit handy too for those preparing leche flan. Wish it were available locally though.

Elance and Onlinejobs
These sites were recommended by Sister Ohmie, herself an online writer. Beats the hell out of oDesk.

A marriage proposal
A cute one. Though a bit contrived though. But then again, it's a commercial. Anything can happen.

DuckDuckGo
Ambitious company competing against Google. Just an epic David-versus-Goliath article.

Wireless electricity?
A look into the future of electricity.

The anime watch list
The bucket list I intend to finish before I arrive at 30.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy