Powered by Blogger.

Last Outing

22 April 2013

Picture is courtesy of Aissa Flores
From left: Ahl, Yotz, Grace, Aissa, Vyn, Nuelle, J-Lo, Sam, Sir Ramy, Me


Yup. That's right. That was my last outing as a BPI employee and I got to enjoy it together with friends.

Actually, it was supposed to be just Aissa's despedida. But since three from the company were leaving (me, her, and Jude, who unfortunately didn't show up that day), it became intended for the three of us instead (joiner ko. Hehe).

As usual, the day started with none of us arriving on time on the designated assembly area, Magsaysay Park. We all had our excuses and I also realized, for the nth time, that giving alms to the poor isn't worth it (more on that in another post later).

Maxima was the venue and it was my second time to be there. Coincidentally, they had this Maxima Bodybuilding contest in the afternoon and I got to wonder if I'll ever be joining that kind of contest later on. We'll see.

Dinner was in Grace' humble abode in Babak where we had the best native chicken tinola in the world.

Then, it was time to go home and, even now, I couldn't fathom how I got to spend over an hour commuting from Sasa back to our home in Matina.

Good night.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy