Powered by Blogger.

Voyeur In The House

16 February 2013

Well, that's it for a good night's sleep.

I'm writing this at two-thirty in the morning. Apparently, someone had sneaked in and out of the boarding house. I was awakened by the insistent knocking on the door and what greeted me were my fellow boarders asking me if I heard anything.

Michelle, a housemate, had filled me up on the details. Someone had climbed up the corridor to take a peek inside her room and also tried testing out the doors of the other rooms to see if these were open.

First thought when I heard this was that I was definitely the suspect here. Not only were their eyes boring at me, some were probably thinking why I could not have possibly heard anything (my electric fan is quite loud, you know).

You see, I'm the only guy here who's single. The other guy in the adjacent room is married and is obviously fuming that something like this could happen (Perhaps, he's silently accusing me too).

Simply put, there are several implications to this incident.

One: a peeping Tom had sneaked into the boarding house
Two: a peeping Tom had sneaked into the boarding house and tried to see if he could steal something.
Third: a peeping Tom is in the building and goes by the name of Paolo Ray E. Bataller

Sometimes, it's hard being the only guy.

Okay. Time to sleep.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy