Powered by Blogger.

The Rabbit In The Year Of The Snake

01 January 2013

My sister aroused my curiosity when she told me that I would be not so lucky this year. And she's right. According to the horoscope anyway.

Here's one site which predicted gloom and doom for me this 2013:

For everyone born in the sign of the Rabbit, 2013 is a tough, stressful and tiresome year for you. It is good that you know it now so that you are prepared to face them and will do the necessary feng shui updates to remedy them. Be positive and strengthen yourself! You need to stay strong and healthy this year to face the year’s challenges. Try not to overwork and get enough sleep.

Your spirit chi and vitality energy is lacking, a marked comedown from the highs of year 2012. You will not be enthusiastic as last year in your approach to work, or life. Success luck is rather poor. So it works better for you in 2013 to relax a bit, go with the flow and make it a year to upgrade yourself with knowledge and skills, and to strategize and consolidate your resources. Be patient and composed. Do not be hasty in taking risks, starting new ventures or expanding business or you will drown with troubles. Best to stay low key. Not a good year to change job or put money into an investment. The 26-year old Rabbit (That's me. I'm turning 26 this August.) will suffer very bad wealth and health luck.


Whoa. But I make my own luck. I'll be fine this year. I hope.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy