Powered by Blogger.

Hamburger America

01 December 2013

I finally saw Hamburger America in its entirety. Finally.

I first took notice of this film back when I was still in Taguig. I was browsing for a book in Fully Booked's branch in High Street when I came across this film being shown in one of their screens.

Hamburger America is the first food documentary I've watched. It features interviews of the people behind some of America's unique burgers. In fact, I've already mentioned the film in one of my previous posts.

One of the things that caught my attention was the fanfare that characterized each burger. People were willing to wait in line to have a taste of the burgers featured. Another was the sense of tradition imbued in each burger. The burger restaurants were already in the business for a long time and, as such, never saw it wise to tamper with what made their burgers so delicious.

Perhaps, if I have the time, I'll get to make my own food documentary. There must be restaurants in Davao City teeming with tradition, history, and, of course, good food.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy